Tuesday 8 October 2013

23 and getting younger.



Hello again blog world and everyone else reading this! :) 

I have had so many chances to start over or continue to blog again. Finally, I have decided - blogging time is back!
I started blogging in 2008 then moved to Facebook notes in 2010. Then, I had a few hiatus years from 2010 till today. So many life events happened since. I just have one very important update today. Syukur alhamdulillah

On last Saturday I turned 23 in one lovely city I call home now, London. Well at least for the next 7 months from this date. I am still young (the title of this post only shows that I am in denial haha), filled with ambitions and most importantly I am a Masters of International Marketing student at HULT International Business School. Where it is ranked #1 for International Experience and 5th for International Business by the Financial Times, and is among the Top 30 business schools in the world and Top 20 in the U.S. by the Economist. More posts about my school and the classes soon.


A proud HULTian I am. 

My Birthday wish this year is just to get some English breakfast and spend some time with good friends exploring the London City and its beauty  - checked !


Hope that I can find some time amidst the classes, assignments and many more exciting days here to update this blog from time to time..

Can't wait for my birthday getaway to Spain this weekend! Will be updated with more photos and beautiful sceneries of the Andalusian coast. Can guess which city I am off to? :) 

xx your one and only Msorangelisa



No comments:

Post a Comment